What's OLD is NEW Starter Box Is Here! Back This Fantasy/Modern/Sci-fi TTRPG With An Open License!

The all-new What's OLD is NEW Starter Box: Fantasy/Modern/Sci-fi TTRPG is now live! A gorgeous boxed set for this flexible TTRPG with rulebook, adventures, characters, poster maps, tokens--and an open license! Click here to pledge now! What's OLD is NEW, first released in 2016, is a tabletop roleplaying game designed for fantasy, modern, and sci-fi adventuring. It features d6 dice pools...

04bf86be9fcd29e5456275a7c7699858_original.jpg

The all-new What's OLD is NEW Starter Box: Fantasy/Modern/Sci-fi TTRPG is now live!

A gorgeous boxed set for this flexible TTRPG with rulebook, adventures, characters, poster maps, tokens--and an open license!

Click here to pledge now!

What's OLD is NEW
, first released in 2016, is a tabletop roleplaying game designed for fantasy, modern, and sci-fi adventuring. It features d6 dice pools, lifepath character creation, a flexible magic system, and much more, with fully compatible rules tailored to each genre of play. It is well-supported with a wide range of additional rulebooks and adventures.

This all-new What's OLD is NEW (WOIN) Starter Box is perfect for those new to the game, or for existing GMs looking to introduce players to the system. The boxed set comes with:
  • A 68-page softcover rulebook (including a bestiary)
  • Three 20-page softcover adventures (one fantasy, one modern, one sci-fi)
  • Three double-sided poster-sized battlemaps
  • Over 60 cardboard tokens for characters and monsters
  • 18 pregenerated character handouts
  • 8 six-sided dice
  • VTT Asset Pack (tokens and maps)
  • OGL, CC, & ORC open licenses
Everything you need to play for just £24 (or about $30 USD).

rknop

Adventurer
Do the original three WOIN books have an open license, or is there a version (SRD or whatever) of them that does?

Nitehood62

Explorer
Backed. And whats even better: I can get my dirty tendri ... hands on a hard cover of O.L.D. !
Thanks so much!
Do you play a fantasy game with OLD? I am thinking of converting my old fantasy world to using the. The few reviews of OLD that that I have seen, are quite like the Arrowflight rules.. OLD may be an easy convert. It looks more robust then the the Arrowflight system.

OsirisDawnEU

Villager
Do you play a fantasy game with OLD? I am thinking of converting my old fantasy world to using the. The few reviews of OLD that that I have seen, are quite like the Arrowflight rules.. OLD may be an easy convert. It looks more robust then the the Arrowflight system.
No, we did a NOW one shot and a NEW campaign last year. I do have a OLD campaign idea, but its not ready for play yet. No need to hurry, we are playing Savage Worlds Pathfinder right now and this will take us awhile. That Rise of the Runelords campaign is huge.

Nitehood62

Explorer
No, we did a NOW one shot and a NEW campaign last year. I do have a OLD campaign idea, but its not ready for play yet. No need to hurry, we are playing Savage Worlds Pathfinder right now and this will take us awhile. That Rise of the Runelords campaign is huge.
Indeed! I have the Savage Worlds Pathfinder set and it looks good. My GM was planning on running it, but so far he has not even started it.

I was just curious how an OLD game played out and if GM & Players liked it.. I guess I will have to roll up a few characters and prep a couple of sessions to see.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads