What's Scarred Lands like?

Sulimo

First Post
Nightfall said:
You and that city Sul. If I get in, I'll see what I can do about maybe writing some stuff. Not a promise or anything but just have to see how it goes for me.

You know, now that I think about it a bit I think a book on one of the 'bad' cities like say Vashon would be more interesting.

Further details on the Heteronomy of Virduk will be nice to see to. Its an interesting take on Halflings.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Mmm well that's one idea...

Course I think it would be interesting to write about maybe one of the cities of Dunahnee or perhaps greater detail about Uria's little isle.

Sulimo

First Post
Re: Mmm well that's one idea...

Nightfall said:
Course I think it would be interesting to write about maybe one of the cities of Dunahnee or perhaps greater detail about Uria's little isle.

Well, it looks like I'll get more detail on Vashon with "Calastia: Throne of the Black Dragon ". I really like the idea of Nation sourcebooks.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Yeah I forgot about Calastia: The Black Dragon

That book should be pretty good. I hope they get it out BEFORE the HC. Course if it happens after the HC then that's okay too. I just think they should have a book on nations too, but probably AFTER they've taken care of some of the city states.

Remove ads