• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's the best Killer Combo you've found or seen?

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I've had good experiences with TWF builds. Particularly if you take PrC's and feats to get as many attacks as possible. I think I got up to 9 or 10 or something.

Edit: Let's see. 4 from BAB, 1 from double weapon, 2 more from ITWF and GTWF, 1 from Tribal Protector PrC (Sword and Fist), 1 from Exotic Weapon Master (Complete Warrior). That's 9. I was going to take a feat from Dungeon... some Dungeon. The one with the Gith Queen that gives me another one, for 10. And then 11 while hasted.

And that's without the epic feat that gives you as many on your off hand as on your on hand (I was Epic by then). So that'd be... 15, I think. While hasted.

Last edited:

ForceUser

Explorer
Testament said:
Favoured Souls suck beyond all belief. TWO STAT CASTING PEOPLE!
No they don't. The Favored Soul is a two-stat caster to limit his nuking ability; instead, he's about buffs. The FS, in truth, is for those guys who want to be the warrior-cleric; you know, those clerics who start every combat not by casting prayer, but divine power. That's why the FS is the only other class besides fighters to gain weapon specialization.

Scider

First Post
While we're talking about multiweapon fighting...

two-headed anthropomorphic octopus or two-headed thri-keen.

Attack galore! (and some nice roleplaying opportunities to boot, with the split personalities and all)

Darmanicus

I'm Ray...of Enfeeblement
FireLance said:
Here's one of my favorites:

Cleric 4/Human Paragon 3/Prestige Paladin 3/Fist of Raziel 10

Has +18 BAB, casts spells as a 17th-level cleric, gets a permanent magic circle against evil and has lots of nice effects when he smites evil.

Nice build, I'm playing something like that at the mo, it goes something like this.......

Cloistered Cleric1/Paladin 6/Fist of Raziel 7.

Have just gone up a level and am deciding between FoR 8 or Sword of Righteousnous.

Storyteller01

First Post
OGL source?

Pevishan (abjuror) fighter w/ a focus on ranged weapons. The guys could cast shield (CHA mod) per day!! HE CARRIED HIS OWN COVER **chokes remembering how this guy brought down a sci-fi adventure with this ability and a machine gun...**

Someone

Adventurer
Shin Okada said:
Wait! Octopus is cephalopod and thus has no discernible head. The part which looks like "head" is actually their belly.

Still better. You´re playing two characters with only a paltry LA penalty!

Cyrik Skylark

First Post
Well, I've found a rather nice build for cheesing out AC:

PsiWar 10/Psychic Weapon Master (3.0) 10, with Superior Expertise and a Monk's Belt.

BAB +17, fairly decent saves, manifest as a 17th level PsiWar. Select all the defensive powers for the psiwar... AC tops out somewhere around 100. Just hope you don't get dispelled. ;)

Remove ads