What's the most anticipated RPG of 2015?

I'm taking nominations for a poll I plan to start next week. The theme is most anticipated RPG for 2015. This is for complete roleplaying games, not adventure, supplement, accessory, sourcebook, setting, and so on, and nominations must be scheduled for release in 2015. If you're particularly anticipating the launch of a roleplaying game in 2015, please let me know below and I'll include it on...

I'm taking nominations for a poll I plan to start next week. The theme is most anticipated RPG for 2015. This is for complete roleplaying games, not adventure, supplement, accessory, sourcebook, setting, and so on, and nominations must be scheduled for release in 2015. If you're particularly anticipating the launch of a roleplaying game in 2015, please let me know below and I'll include it on the poll. (I won't include my own games, O.L.D./N.E.W. etc.) I'll take nominations for a week or so. Also, for simplicity's sake, I'm only going to use this thread for nominations - otherwise I'll end up with a spatter of tweets, FB messages, emails, PMs, and other things, and the likelihood is I'll miss something!

Audrik

Explorer
There is also the new Delta Green. This one is its own thing with its own system.
I don't know how much good it does you for me to second a nomination, but I must say that this and Mage: the Ascension 20th are the only 2015 RPGs I've even bothered to care about.

Loki-lie-Smith

Explorer
I don't know how much good it does you for me to second a nomination, but I must say that this and Mage: the Ascension 20th are the only 2015 RPGs I've even bothered to care about.

I'm happy a new DG is coming out. I would have preferred for it to remain a supplement for CoC (more pages dedicated to story and fluff!) but at least they are staying in the BRP/RQ family instead of doing a d20 game or using an in-house system.

John Tynes’ Puppetland is also being released in a new edition - although admittedly it’s more of a collector’s piece than a mainstream release.

Same here, really, although the Conan license is noteworthy. There were some rumours of a new kickstarted edition of Unknown Armies also.

Mage: The Ascension is one of my top 3 RPGs ever, and going on the QuickStart the 20th Edition is going to be spectacular as a physical book if nothing else. Mine will have a lenticular cover design. :)

I'm happy a new DG is coming out. I would have preferred for it to remain a supplement for CoC (more pages dedicated to story and fluff!) but at least they are staying in the BRP/RQ family instead of doing a d20 game or using an in-house system.
Having play tested the new Delta Green game, I’d say it was more a case of the 7E CoC moving away from the original system, than the other way round. That said, using six stats rather than seven or eight may cause some consternation amongst BRP fans.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads