What's the most anticipated RPG of 2015?

I'm taking nominations for a poll I plan to start next week. The theme is most anticipated RPG for 2015. This is for complete roleplaying games, not adventure, supplement, accessory, sourcebook, setting, and so on, and nominations must be scheduled for release in 2015. If you're particularly anticipating the launch of a roleplaying game in 2015, please let me know below and I'll include it on the poll. (I won't include my own games, O.L.D./N.E.W. etc.) I'll take nominations for a week or so. Also, for simplicity's sake, I'm only going to use this thread for nominations - otherwise I'll end up with a spatter of tweets, FB messages, emails, PMs, and other things, and the likelihood is I'll miss something!

Last edited by a moderator:

delericho

Legend
Tricky one - other than N.E.W./O.L.D., I don't think I'm actually aware of any RPGs coming in 2015.

Although... aren't Green Ronin releasing their AGE system as a standalone this year? So that one, I guess, by default.

pedr

Explorer
I nominate Shotguns and Sorcery RPG based on Matt Forbeck's great novels and the first (I think) full third-party game using the Cypher system.

Loki-lie-Smith

Explorer
Call of Cthulhu 7e. Mouse Guard 2e. Crypt and Things 2e. Astonishing Swordsmen and Sorcerers of Hyperborea 2e. Force and Destiny. Mutant Chroniclea 3e. Infinity RPG. Dust RPG.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases