What's the most expensive RPG product you've bought?

What's the most expensive RPG product you've bought?

• $1-$20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $21-$50

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • $51-$100

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • $101-$200

Votes: 47 37.0%
  • $201-$500

Votes: 21 16.5%
  • $501-$1000

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • $1001-$5000

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • $5001+

Votes: 2 1.6%

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I ordered a pair of Wyrmood's "Homevrew collection" of made-at-home-during-covid-19 series of dice vaults. So $101-$200.

ccs

41st lv DM
Oops, I misread the title as gaming product, skipping over the RPG part & said 1k+.

That 1k+ purchase was an extremely large, extremely well painted, army for Warhammer Fantasy Battle. I have used parts of it for D&D over the years if that counts....

I just spent about a 100 bucks on 3 books for third edition, which are in perfect condition. One of the books I tried to get was ironically Oriental Adventures (topical!), but someone else already bought it. :LOL:

I've also spent about 200 bucks buying minis in bulk.

Dioltach

Legend
The slip-cased set of D&D4e PH, MM and DMG. I think it was about £70. It was one of my biggest disappointments: I was about 20 pages in when I realised I really didn't want to play this game. I gave it away.
My experience exactly. Only I paid in euros, and had to wait an extra 3 weeks because shipping was delayed.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Single costliest RPG thing I've ever bought was City State of the World Emperor maybe ten years ago, set me back a bit over $100 US (about $130 Cdn at the time).

But I shudder to think how much all the "lesser" purchases - books, minis, adventure modules, etc. - add up to. :)

jasper

Rotten DM
A full case of minis of season 7 and I still had to buy on the secondary market to get all the minis. I think that was $400. Books are over $50 here with tax.

Remove ads