D&D General What's your Elevator Pitch? D&D + ??? = $$$

Dioltach

Legend
D&D + DIY! Why hammer your nails with a normal hammer when you can use a Dwarven Warhammer? Why use a normal screwdriver when you can use one designed like a wizard's staff*? Sword-shaped chisels! Studded leather toolbelts!

(I'd love to give more examples, but this is about as far as my DIY knowledge goes.)

* Knob on the end optional.

JiffyPopTart

Bree-Yark
DnD+Good Videogame Franchise=$$$$$$$

I'm constantly baffled how the best videogame for DnD came out in the late 90s with the gold box games of the late 80s a close 2nd.

Now we have a clicker game and whatever that Drizzt game was supposed to be.

Mind of tempest

(he/him)advocate for 5e psionics

I'm constantly baffled how the best videogame for DnD came out in the late 90s with the gold box games of the late 80s a close 2nd.

we have the baldergate 3 thing as well but that is still in early access.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
D&D + cocktails. There are some unofficial ones, but I'd love to see a companion book to Heroes Feast that focuses on mixed drinks.

Continuing the theme of naming books after spells, it could be called Tasha's Caustic Brew...okay, maybe that name needs some more workshopping.

Tasha's Strange Brew!

bob-and-doug-beauty-eh.gif

I actually liked Dark Alliance. But I also came to it after it had been heavily patched. It still wasn't great, but I had fun playing it all the way through.

Champions of the Realms, I briefly downloaded and was utterly mystified by it - like, is this supposed to be fun?

Yesss! Now I'm regretting that I didn't change Rime of the Frostmaiden to make Ythryn an ancient brewery that Auril had locked away because its hallowed Summer Ale is capable of banishing her unending winter.

Tasha's Strange Brew!

bob-and-doug-beauty-eh.gif

Remove ads