• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's your favorite RPG that you've never actually played?

sellars

Explorer
Several, including the following:

1. Teenage mutant ninja turtles (have a big stack of books, but unplayed as of yet)
2. D20 modern: i'd love a cyberpunk campaign, but i never was really fond of the cyberpunk2020 rules. (let alone the fact that it almost is 2020)
3. Army ants 2nd edition: we played the first edition heavily, but never got to 2nd

Particle_Man

Explorer
The 1984 edition of Maelstrom. Wouldn't mind trying freeform magic in that system.

Oh, and I have run Jaws of the Six Serpents but never played it. Does that count?

teach

First Post
Paranoia.

Some other games I would love to try: Call of Cthulhu, Diaspora, Spirit of the Century, Savage Worlds and Bunnies and Burrows. I know, I know. I just want to see how Bunnies and Burrows could possibly work. Plus, I can't count higher than 4 in real life, so that won't hamper me when I play bunnies and burrows. :)

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Mayfair Games' dystopian cyberpunky supers game, Underground.

SSI's Universe, a game that tried to supplant Traveller, but was released shortly before the company folded.

Deadlands. Arcana Evolved. Pathfinder. Godlike.

Last edited:

Mercurius

Legend
There are tons; I can't say what my favorite is, but here are a few:
Everway
Earthdawn
Ars Magica (although I might have played it once, almost 20 years ago - can't remember)
Savage Worlds
Aria (I love the idea of it, although the system is a clunker)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads