• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's your favorite Superhero movie?

What's your favorite Superhero movie?

S. Baldrick

Explorer
That's a tough one. I loved both Spider Man and Spider Man 2. I also loved the first two Superman movies with Christpher Reeve. If I were forced to decide, I would have to go with Spider Man. Great film from top to bottom. Great director, great story, and characters that you could really care about.
I just saw Batman begins yesterday and I have to say that movie rocked as well.

Wombat

First Post
Very tough call.

In the end I went with the first Batman flick, though Spiderman and Batman Returns were close contenders. :)

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Would have voted Unbreakable, but from that list the first Blade is my favourite, with The Crow a close third.

Tauric

First Post
My, this is a poser (not to be confused with poseur).

I went with Superman: the movie, because of the character and the actor. Sure, the effects are dated, the script had some clunky moments (Lois' poem, ugh, gods save us). But the way Reeve made each persona so strikingly different, it made me believe that a pair of glasses and some hair gel are a great disguise. No other actor in a superhero role has had me as convinced as Reeve. The only one who comes close is Kevin Conroy.

That said, the X-films, Spider-films, Batman Begins are tied for second, with the Hulk and Hellboy in third.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
1. The Incredibles! (Please let there be an Incredibles 2, please let there be an Incredibles 2, please let there be an Incredibles 2...)

2. Hellboy.

3. Unbreakable.

On the flip side... does anybody remember Pumaman? (Bad, bad, bad!) Or Ratfink a Boo Boo?

The Auld Grump - Hey! Why isn't Toxic Avenger on the List? :p

Remove ads