• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's your rolling style?

Farmer42

First Post
der_kluge said:
toiletpaper.jpg

This is how I roll.

Ahh, but do you wad, or do you fold?

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Jeff Wilder said:
Mark, you running anything at GenCon? I'd love to get in a session with you, if you've got the room and the inclination.

Drop me a line. My plans are still up in the air but you can count on a game if I go and you are available. Gaming with you is a blast! :)

blargney the SHOWBOAT said:
Telekinesis.

How quaint. :D

Kzach

Banned
Banned
I learned a long time ago that the more you care about the roll, the worse the roll will be. Therefore I simply throw the dice 'normally'.

This works out rather well for me as my group would no doubt attest, given how much damage my little rogue manages to dish out :)

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
I hold the dice in my fist, then let them fall off the outside of my palm as I open my hand. No shaking, no clenching my teeth or squinting my eyes.

One guy at my table uses a plastic cup to "shake" his dice. We all want to injure him.

I always use a dice cup. Drop dice in, shake it, put it to the table, and see what it got me. No special tricks.

Dice Cups can also be used to replace coco nuts to simulate horse hooves.

wedgeski

Adventurer
Simple, traditional, reliable. One die - reverse spin from between thumb and fore-finger. Multiple dice - classic palm up flick of the wrist. Momentum conservation comes with experience and skill. I can get those babies to stop on a dime.

Remove ads