• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wheel of Chance arena:Oni vs Renau1g

Atanatotatos

First Post
The Faceless One's mind resists the spell, but Joshua manages to get away exploiting the platform's rotation, and drinks a potion from his vial in a gulp.

wheelofchance.png

The Faceless One: -5 hps
Joshua: -15 hps, concealed, bloodied, prone

renau1g

First Post
The robed figure tries to hit the prone halfling, but again his aim appears to be off. He drinks the potion and turns to face his foe.

[sblock=DM]
Standard: Fire Ray of Frost
Vs. Ref; Cold dmg (1d20+7=15, 1d6+6=7) Miss...
Move: Drink Potion of Resistance, gain resist 5 Psychic Damage
Minor: Sustain Sphere

*So Faceless currently has Regen 5 (if bloodied), Resist 5 Psychic, used 3 surges so far (both potions & healing word)
[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
[ooc: Sorry, not reading the spoiler blocks I was waiting to see if anything had changed before I went.]

The wheel slowly turning under him, Joshua struggled to his feet and hurried off the accursed thing, pulling another vial from his pouch as he went.

[sblock=Atanatotatos]

I am starting at L10 right?

Move: Stand up from prone

Standard: move to N16, gain concealment.

Minor: retrieve Potion of Healing

[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
The Faceless One will continue his cautiousness, walking along the path and baiting the halfling.

[sblock=DM]
Move:Walk North 5 squares
Standard: Full defense (+2 to all defenses)
Minor: Sustain Sphere
[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
With a cold look to his opponent across the yawning space Joshua downed the contents of the vial. Dropping the small container over the edge he cautiously circled around onto the narrower walkway, wand held out in front of him ready to strike. He smiled as he came into ranged, he would get him sooner or later. His eyes became blazing saucers, trying to burn into the masked figures mind.

[sblock=Atanatotatos]

Minor: Drink Potion of Healing, spend surge. +10HP

Move: move to P20

Standard: Eyebite: Chr vs Will (1d20+6+1=26)
Psychic Damage/Curse Damage (1d6+5=11, 1d6=3)

Should I be worried about Flaming Spheres being able to fly?

[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
The wizard's mind is struck by the halfling's spell, and hides him to the Faceless One's eyes.

wheelofchance.png

The Faceless One: -14 hps, bloodied, Full defense
Joshua: -5 hps, invisible, ended movement in P20

Remove ads