Where and how do you play?

Where and how are you playing right now?

Online with Roll20, using Zoom for video chat, with three remote players (in three different states) and my spouse with me at home. 3 checks in 1 campaign.

Bagpuss

Legend
Online using Roll20 still actually using it's video and voice coms. Haven't been allowed to meet in person for nearly a year now, and it will be summer at least before lockdown is eased enough for us to meet again.

We use to play in person on Sunday evenings the virtual game is on the same night.

However I also started a virtual game for some work mates to keep in contact during the first lockdown, so I run a game on Friday nights now as well, this one isn't as regular, and sometimes we play something other than TTRPGs.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Zoom and Roll20 for us. I can't see in-person gaming happening again any time soon. Summer maybe? Depends on vaccinations.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Traveller game with work buddies on Zoom.

Carbon 2185 in person, but just three of us.

Emerikol

Adventurer
I haven't been playing of late. I have been working on my next campaign and deciding on the game I will use. I think it is ACKS. Will begin recruiting players when COVID eases up. I generally like to play face to face but I'm not against online either.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Right now:
Two groups using Roll20/Discord
One using Roll20/Zoom
Another group using Owlbear Rodeo, Discord, D&DB

In warmer weather, one of these groups did socially distanced in-person, outdoors. We may go back to that as the spring picks up, and we get vaccinated.

Remove ads