D&D 3E/3.5 Where are the 4e and 3e resources?

Hussar

Legend
Ok, the new WOTC site is pretty and all, but, sheesh, could they make it more difficult to navigate? Some of us still play earlier editions and it would be nice to be able to find things like the bloody DDi or any of the old 3e materials that they had on the site. Where the bloody %$%$#$# are the archives?

Hussar

Legend
Oh yes, and thanks a bunch guys. It was driving me nuts. My google fu sucks. Thanks. Hey, anyone know how to get into the 3e archives as well?

pemerton

Legend
Oh yes, and thanks a bunch guys. It was driving me nuts. My google fu sucks. Thanks. Hey, anyone know how to get into the 3e archives as well?
I can't answer your question - I just share your frustration. I can't find all the old TSR adventures/supplements anymore, that used to be available for free download.

mcmillan

Adventurer

JeffB

Legend
I can't answer your question - I just share your frustration. I can't find all the old TSR adventures/supplements anymore, that used to be available for free download.

They took those down before DNDCLASSICS.Com went up. I saw some alternate links via way back and people archiving it themselves, but those disappeared as well.

Remove ads