• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where can I get Tact-Tiles...

shaylon

First Post
I got them at GenCon this year from Gamestation.net. If you look here for tact-tiles they are a decent price. It is not a canadian merchant but they do ship there and if I am reading there international shipping section it is 35% below normal prices for international shipping from Fedex and UPS.

You should get them, they are a great product. Immensely useful if you use minis in a game.

-Shay

Jaws

First Post
Obscure said:
The trouble with ordering from bc-products (and the motivation for this thread) is that they use UPS to ship, and UPS levies a surcharge of about $40 to ship any package from the U.S. to Canada (not so vice-versa). Maybe I can convince them to use USPS just for me? :\
It doesn't hurt to e-mail them and find out.

Peace and smiles :)

j.

jtone

Explorer
Here's what Tom from bc-products.net had to say back in February.

I can ship by US Postal Service (USPS), but they are very unreliable and they don't take responsibility for the package once it leaves US borders. I'm not sure if the fees for crossing the border will be any less with USPS as compared to UPS.

For USPS Global Express Mail (cheapest way that includes insurance and tracking number) of one TTE-002 to St. Pierre, Manitoba, Canada $27.03 USD. Of course this does not include tariffs/duties/brokerage fees. And keep in mind that if you choose this method, I can't take responsibility for delivery of the package. If the package gets lost or returned (they charge extra for the return postage), I'll only be able to refund the amount that is left after I deduct the postage that isn't refunded to me. And USPS does not refund postage for a return (in some cases even if it is their fault). I was burned by them three times last year (out of about 15 attempts) and I dread using them again for international shipments, or domestic for that matter.

For UPS standard (includes insurance and tracking number) of one TTE-002 to St. Pierre, Manitoba, Canada $20.53 USD. Of course this does not include tariffs/duties/brokerage fees. UPS is much more reliable (only had one failed delivery in two years of business and they refunded everything, postage and all).

The price for TTB-002 will be just a little less than for TTE-002, same package size, 1.25 lbs less weight.

If you don't need tiles right away, I am negotiating with a couple of Canadian dealers. It might be cheaper ordering from them (if they decide to purchase ). Could be a while before negotiations are final. You may want to contact one of them at www.campaignoutfitters.ca or www.imaginaire.com and see if they are "pre-ordering" (building up a list prior placing an order with me).

Let me know if you have any more questions or concerns. I'll work with you any way I can.

Thanks for your inquiry,

Tom Belcher
Owner, BC Products

Remove ads