• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where did the forum jump go?

Twin Rose

First Post
We're experimenting with ways to improve overall performance on EN World,a nd that was something we tested as a recommended performance boost if there are lots of forums on your site. As it turns out, it didn't make much difference, so we put it right back. We'll continue to experiment :)

spyscribe

First Post
Twin Rose said:
We're experimenting with ways to improve overall performance on EN World,a nd that was something we tested as a recommended performance boost if there are lots of forums on your site. As it turns out, it didn't make much difference, so we put it right back. We'll continue to experiment :)
Good to know, thanks! And even better to have it back. I missed it. :(

Uder

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
It's there for me. Maybe it's your computer.
I guess that's possible. Any idea what would cause that? Nothing on this computer has changed between when it was appearing (yesterday afternoon) and when it stopped (early today).

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I don't know, but it is kind of bizzare. I suppose it's possible that something made it community-support-only (there've been a lot of apparent changes to the boards in the last day), but I can't imagine what.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads