Where is Fluid?

theoremtank

First Post
Just checking if anyone has heard any word from fluid on supporting E-Tools? They do know they put out an unfinished product, right? Hopefully its not up to the community members to patch this piece.

Chaz

First Post
Eric Noah has heard from them recently, they are still having troubles finding a new isp I guess. However they realy should be putting some new info on their site or something by now. Its been like 10-12 days or so now the board has been not working. They realy need to get it together soon so they can reclaim the some support points. Their stock was high in my book when they started out, but the longer it takes them to get running again the more points they lose.
Its a shame realy that this hapend when it did. They realy built up some possitive karma and respect with folks when they were up and running. And with the release of ET hitting full force after they went down, a lot of folks never got the chance to see the quick response and possitive feedback we were getting from them before the msg boards went down.
I hope they do get it together soon. Looking forward to it.

Remove ads