• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where is the best place to get D&D stuff in Singapore?

victorysaber

First Post
Well I'm not sure which category this goes in...

Or whether there will be enough people to answer this question...

But yes, Singapore is quite small. So any location mentioned is reachable within the hour.

kibbitz

First Post
Good question... I mean, there are places where you can get the stuff, but I've never really matched prices from place to place. I think I bought my 3.0E stuff at Borders. It's been a while since I've been back to these sort of places to check out the pricing. The few places which I can immediately think of for buying these kinda stuff is Paradigm Infinitum in Centerpoint, and there's another shop near the Kinokuniya in Bugis Junction. I expect that Comics Mart may sell too, but I've never been there myself, so I can't be sure.

Kinokuniya and Borders may still have copies of material as well. Variety of material is probably limited though for all of your options in Singapore, so you may end up ordering certain books instead.

FireLance

Legend
I get most of my D&D stuff from Comics Mart, which has three branches: one in Raffles City Shopping Centre (above City Hall MRT station), one in Orchard Cineleisure, and the main branch at Serene Centre. It's pretty good for WotC stuff, but if you want third-party material, you're better off ordering online.

Remove ads