D&D General Which ability score would you like to increase to 18 in real life?

Which ability score?

• Strength

• Dexterity

• Constitution

• Intelligence

• Wisdom

• Charisma

Results are only viewable after voting.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Magic genie. Super soldier serum. Special training course. Whatever. But one of your real life ability scores becomes 18. The rest stay the same. Which do you choose?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Unless an 18 constitution somehow miraculously cures diabetes I think I'd go with charisma. An 18 charisma might help me break out of my shell a bit and help me meet people.

I imagine it does! You can’t have a physical disease if you have 18 Con! The increase in ability score includes all relevant phycical changes - more muscles, less illness, whatever.

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
I imagine it does! You can’t have a physical disease if you have 18 Con! The increase in ability score includes all relevant phycical changes - more muscles, less illness, whatever.
Then I'm definitely picking constitution. I've come to terms with it, but if I had the opportunity not have to constantly jab myself with needles I think I'd take it.

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
Charisma is already my high stat, probably not 18, but high enough that bumping it feels unnecessary. I’m comfortable with my level of Intelligence as well. More Wisdom would be nice, but I ended up going for Constitution cause my health is one of the places I would most like to improve.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases