Which ability score would you like to increase to 18 in real life?

Which ability score?

• Strength

• Dexterity

• Constitution

• Intelligence

• Wisdom

• Charisma

Results are only viewable after voting.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Magic genie. Super soldier serum. Special training course. Whatever. But one of your real life ability scores becomes 18. The rest stay the same. Which do you choose?

Savage Wombat

Adventurer
Charisma solves most of my life's problems at this point. Constitution second if good health comes with it, otherwise Wisdom.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Unless an 18 constitution somehow miraculously cures diabetes I think I'd go with charisma. An 18 charisma might help me break out of my shell a bit and help me meet people.
I imagine it does! You can’t have a physical disease if you have 18 Con! The increase in ability score includes all relevant phycical changes - more muscles, less illness, whatever.

cbwjm

I can add a custom title.
I imagine it does! You can’t have a physical disease if you have 18 Con! The increase in ability score includes all relevant phycical changes - more muscles, less illness, whatever.
Then I'm definitely picking constitution. I've come to terms with it, but if I had the opportunity not have to constantly jab myself with needles I think I'd take it.

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen
Charisma is already my high stat, probably not 18, but high enough that bumping it feels unnecessary. I’m comfortable with my level of Intelligence as well. More Wisdom would be nice, but I ended up going for Constitution cause my health is one of the places I would most like to improve.

Shiroiken

Adventurer
Intelligence.
Already my high ability score (I think).
Charisma would make life much easier, but I keep in high esteem intelligent people.
Same. It's almost certainly my highest ability, but in reality I'd probably only have a 13-14 (mere mortals, not the legendary PCs). My lowest is probably Dexterity, followed by Strength, but increasing either of these just doesn't seem worthwhile, as I've gotten used to being the way I am. I understand the advantages of Charisma, as I'm also not particularly charismatic, but I find most of those people to be shallow.

Zardnaar

Hero
I would pick this, cancer is wrecking more than a few families (wife's, mine, wife's sisters husband).

schneeland

Explorer
For health-related reasons, I would also pick constitution. If I can do point buy, though, I hope 16 will cure all my problems, and I can dump at least two points into charisma.

Ogre Mage

Explorer
It is a tough call between constitution and charisma. I went with constitution as I would not be able to enjoy my ability to influence people if I am often sick.

Advertisement