Various Heinlein, Asimov, Clarke, Bradbury

Once a decade:
Belgariad/Malorian
Hitchhiker’s Guide
Tom Clancy (only those written by him)

Wolfram stout

Adventurer
Supporter
Conan Short Stories (I don't have the complete collection, so instead of re-reading, I should really buy another book)
Elric Saga (I have never read the other Eternal Champion series, I should really buy another book)
Lord of the Rings
Not in a while, but I use to re-read Chronicles of Amber every 3 years or so, along with Myth Adventures, Thieves' World, and the Vlad Taltos series.

I just happen to be re-reading my Conan Book, and when I finish I have decided to either get the next in the series or to jump to one of Moorcock's series I have never read.

The Lord of the Rings + The Hobbit & Silmarillion would be at the top of my list. For a long time, I would routinely cycle through reading them, again and again. Because there will always be a 90s-era Goth in me, Billy Martin's Lost Souls and Drawing Blood, too. And Dracula is a book that reveals more details and has actually gotten scarier with each re-read.

GreyLord

Legend
Too many to name, really.

Dragonlance
Lord of the Rings
Lone Wolf Series
Fighting Fantasy Series
Redwall
Battlefield Earth
Shannara Series
Drizzt Series
Asimov Series (it's really one big series from the Empire trilogy through to the End of the Foundation Series)
Prydain Chronicles

Etc...etc.

I used to read The Thomas Covenant series regularly, but the last time with the Final Chronicles rather burned me out on it.

I think I'm burned out on Dune for a while as well.

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
As much as I like Cook I picked up the first Garrett book but couldn't finish it. I'll give it another go soon.
One unfortunate hallmark of the film-noir aspect to the books is a fair bit of sexism in the early books.

It eases as the series progresses and Garrett himself develops and becomes more likeable as a person (as does his friend Morley, who is even worse about the sexism) but I've known a few people who couldn't get into the books for that reason.

Odysseus

Explorer
the ones i've reread the most
LOTR
Belgariad
Lot of Feists early books
Ervis Cale books
Player of games
Sight or protus
Janniesaries
Monster hunter series
I'm sure there are more,but thats what comes to mind