• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which game you played last?

Tymophil

Explorer
D&D4 as a GameMaster, in an ongoning campaign that is reachin 8th level after 16 sessions and is still going strong... I hope to achieve 30 levels with this group once avery other week.
D&D4 for teenagers initiation to the hobby once per month.
D&D4 as a player (an 3rd Level Half-elf sorcerer with no regularity, a 8th level Dwarf Invoker, once per month).
Microlite20 for my children (aged between 8 and 13) and my pupils (aged 11 to 15).

Hmm. Our Seeing In The New Year gaming session is always an unusual one, where everyone takes a turn GMing a scenario they make up themselves, using whatever system they prefer, lasting between one and two hours. So last weekend I played:

GURPS
D&D 4e
Traveller
Heroquest
Twilight 2000

I GMed:

Paranoia.

Nothing quite hit the heights of one of last years games, where the players were trainee paladins trying to organise a annual holiday party for the orphanage without any help from their absent leaders while the cook was off sick, but several fun games were played. And five troubleshooters lost eleven clones.

Last Saturday - Pathfinder (ongoing campaign I play in)
Last Summer - 4E (1-30 campaign where I DM'd)
Last Spring - Savage Worlds (Sundered Skies) I played in it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads