• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which image is better?

Which is better?

• 1 book

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • 5 books

Votes: 26 78.8%

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
For a Kickstarter header. One book or five? I like that 5 books shows a range, but one book looks cleaner and more elegant.

ace_ks_header copy.png
ace_ks_header_5.png

Nytmare

David Jose
The first one makes it look like a bad photoshop job of making the T Rex hold the book in its mouth.

Between the two, I prefer the second one, but it would be better if all the books had the same orientation.

The cover art of the robot and...dino cop(?) itself is good, is there a reason not to just use it as it is?

Attachments

• MORRUS.jpg
    MORRUS.jpg
    459.1 KB · Views: 65

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Let me voice the minority opinion. I think one looks better, though I would consider a version like that one but with the other four books partially sticking out from underneath so you see a little bit of each (the word to describe that imbricated, like shingles).

harunmushod

Explorer
For sure, one looks better, but from a practical point of view, it’s more likely that the first picture someone sees will attract interest if it shows a setting that that viewer is interested in. That is more likely with the five.

Remove ads