Votes: 9 7.4%
  • No Time to Die

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Die Means "The" in German

Votes: 11 9.0%

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
3 votes:

silly die with symbols - I never liked them, until I played Edge of the Empire and the dice heavily improved the game;
d20 - Has a nice result range and 5% increments are really easy to parse;
d6 - the most acessible die. It's always a good idea to think if using only d6 would fit your game.

I was literally just pondering the possibilities of just how wrong you are in your choice of die selection...

1. Your momma didn't raise you right, Bolares.

2. You looked at a barbarian's hit points, and thought to yourself, "Self, I prefer weak and easy-to-kill, so Ima use an accessible d6."

3. You're one of those ... short sword fans. If you know what I mean. Not that I'm judging (I'm judging).

4. Just in time for the holidays, you want to ruin the 12 Days of Christmas by making it the Incomprehensible Symbols of Christmas. On the § Day of Christmas, My True Love Gave To me, § Drummers Drumming ...

5. Every time you roll a d12, an angel gets its wings and a puppy finds a home.

6. Another metric lover with your 5% increments? Captain Jean Luc Picard might not know how many lights there are, but there will always be TWELVE INCHES IN A FOOT!

7. You were confused by the movie Twelve Monkeys, and thought, eh, Eight is Enough. Or maybe dSixth Sense was more your speed, M. Night????

8. You have a d20 and never have to generate time; this is why your characters are late for everything.

9. All of your D&D games start at 12 sharp and end at d20 dull.

10. If twelve is good enough for a jury to sentence someone to die, it's good enough for a die.

11. Because the people have spoken in this poll, and the people are never wrong. Except when they disagree with me. Then they're like, super-wrong.

12. Well, the d12 is two more, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be rolling at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your rolls Bolares. Where can you go from there? Where?

And how will I choose? That's right. There is only one way. One. True. Way.

The d12, the very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every mother ... monster in the room. Accept no substitutes.

Bolares

Hero
I was literally just pondering the possibilities of just how wrong you are in your choice of die selection...

2. You looked at a barbarian's hit points, and thought to yourself, "Self, I prefer weak and easy-to-kill, so Ima use an accessible d6."

3. You're one of those ... short sword fans. If you know what I mean. Not that I'm judging (I'm judging).

4. Just in time for the holidays, you want to ruin the 12 Days of Christmas by making it the Incomprehensible Symbols of Christmas. On the § Day of Christmas, My True Love Gave To me, § Drummers Drumming ...

6. Another metric lover with your 5% increments? Captain Jean Luc Picard might not know how many lights there are, but there will always be TWELVE INCHES IN A FOOT!

7. You were confused by the movie Twelve Monkeys, and thought, eh, Eight is Enough. Or maybe dSixth Sense was more your speed, M. Night????

8. You have a d20 and never have to generate time; this is why your characters are late for everything.

10. If twelve is good enough for a jury to sentence someone to die, it's good enough for a die.

11. Because the people have spoken in this poll, and the people are never wrong. Except when they disagree with me. Then they're like, super-wrong.

12. Well, the d12 is two more, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be rolling at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your rolls Bolares. Where can you go from there? Where?

And how will I choose? That's right. There is only one way. One. True. Way.

The d12, the very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every mother ... monster in the room. Accept no substitutes.
Did you just use vicious mockery on me?

Bolares

Hero

1. Well, I am left handed...

2. A Barbarian would be even stronger with 2d6.

3. I know you prefer rapiers, but ain't nothing wrong with short swords.

4. Prince used weird symbols, WAS PRINCE WRONG?

5. You should not be using puppies to find homes, use google maps.

6. Are you seriously trying to say imperial > metric? how american of you.

7. I'm too scared to watch Sixth Sense to this dat.

8. I don't wait for people, people wait for me.

9. As I sayed, I don't wait for people.

10. No amount of people should have the power over someone's life.

11. You are wrong about that.

12. I live 30 min away from a beazh in Brazil, can I go there?

13. Even bakers know a good dozen has 13.

d20 -- and you can use it as a d10
d12 -- and you can use it as a d6 or d4
d8 -- because you can't roll a d20 or d12 to represent it

so, yeah, we only really need 3 dice. especially handy when ultralight packing for an Appalachian Trail trek.

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
Admittedly, I think d6s are smarmy little bastids, with their beady little snake-eyes and all that attitude about how perfectly they stack and all. And I really don't trust them at all when they gang up into even bigger cubes with nefarious aims....

fb9c304f31f9541d289762c395a93650.jpg

A rubik's cube of dice?
That ain't right.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases