• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which miniature company?

Nebulous

Legend
Gotta vote for Reaper here. They're 90% of what i've bought, although i have some wonderful Cthulhu monsters from RAFM. The DnD plastics are good if you want lots of small cheap ones, and their larger monster models can't be beat far as the price/quality ratio. That formorian giant is awesome and would cost you $50 for a painted metal version. Although metal would still look better in the long run.

JoeGKushner

First Post

Ashy

First Post
Ah - could one of the mods PLEASE mark this post for "Eternal Archive"? This is info we just don't want to lose! :D

Jupp

Explorer
Another Rackham fan here. Their minies just rock and the details are just insane. It takes ages to paint one but once you're done they really look cool . Aside from Rackham I really like Reaper. The cool thing about Reaper was that I was able to find minis that fit the PCs of our game group to the point. Not many other companies can do that,

Navar

Explorer
"Rackam: They are really expensive and they are fairly brittle, but they are hands down the most detailed metal figs on the market. They are 30mm figs, just a hair bigger than most other companies, but when they look as good as they do, who really cares?"

Rackam is the best company out there hands down for metal minis. They are just awesome.

Remove ads