D&D 5E Which of dice is the most special? Why?

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I have one dice bag I use for D&D/PF/DCC games. Its a Blantons bag because I'm classy AF. I have a few cubes of colored D6 for some games I play like Battletech. Though, as far as gamers with dice obsessions go, im pretty far behind in the race.

Oofta

Legend
We bought a pound o'dice a while back and I looked through those to have matching sets. So if I'm running a PC with multiple attacks, I can roll all my dice at once including attack and damage. I can even roll not knowing if I'll have advantage because my translucent blue is always my primary D20 and my swirly blue is ignored unless I have advantage or disadvantage.

I also always do black then blue in sequence, adding white then red if I have that many attacks.

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
D4. Because its the pointiest.

Spongebob Squarepants Patrick GIF

aco175

Legend
I still have a d20 from back in the 80s from about the time we started playing. The plastic was terrible back then and all the edges are chipped and broken so it mostly just rolls around like a ball.

I was at the local convention a few year's ago and the DM was asking me why I was rolling a d20 instead of a d10. I told him I can use the second number on the d20 to get a d10 and he seemed amazed.

Remove ads