D&D General Which Race/Class/Subclass would you play as with a fellow ENworlder?

I don't generally make character decisions out of context of the game they'll be played in.
It's cool. :) Some players like to wait and see what kind of adventure they'll be playing in before before making a character. Other players otoh find themselves wondering what it would be like to play as a member of a particular race, class and subclass. Especially if it isn't something they hadn't played before in D&D.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Other players otoh find themselves wondering what it would be like to play as a member of a particular race, class and subclass.

Oh, I do that all that time. But when rubber hits the road, I choose character for the game, not for just my idle curiosity.

Mind you, I think everyone who chose to play with Snarf Zagyg should choose bard as a class, and at least half of them should be gnomes, because reasons.

Mind you, I think everyone who chose to play with Snarf Zagyg should choose bard as a class, and at least half of them should be gnomes, because reasons.
If I had to play a Bard, it would have to be a Bard from the College of Swords. I would let my blades do all of the performing. ;)

EzekielRaiden

Follower of the Way
Either Sorcerer (if allowed to use the homebrew I've been trying to playtest for bloody ages) or Paladin.

If Sorcerer, Dragon (Gold); if Paladin, Redemption. Either a silver dragonborn or a sapphire one, depending on whether I'm feeling more standard or more experimental.

Remove ads