Which Social Media Platforms Do You Use?

Which Social Media Platform(s) Do You Use?

Reddit is really the only social media I actually interact with on a regular basis and that's largely limited to a few subreddits. I watch videos on YouTube but never read or post comments, I have a LinkedIn account that I forget about until I decide I want to look for a new job, and I have a discord account but it's use is pretty much limited to the server I use for my weekly PF2e game so I'm not sure how much I consider those 3 to be me having an active presence on them.

Old Fezziwig

What this book presupposes is -- maybe he didn't?
I'm mostly read-only on all my social media, save here and (very rarely) Reddit, but I did just get onto Bluesky. It's taking me some time to get used to it, but I like it so far. Curating my feed is trickier than I expected, though.

worachat8

Villager
I'm all about Instagram and Twitter for staying connected and sharing snippets of my life. I find them super user-friendly and engaging. By the way, have you ever heard of GetLikes.shop? It's a neat platform I stumbled upon that helps boost engagement on your posts.

Last edited:

GrimCo

Adventurer
I try to stay away from social media as much as i can. I had FB back in the day, deleted it around 10y ago. Same with IG. When Linkedin became mix of FB/Twitter, but for "professionals", i deactivated it. It wasn't that useful anyway.

I use Wapp and Signal for daily communication with people.
MS Teams for work (corporate account)
Pinterest for cool artwork for use in games
Reddit for funny stuff and some topical discussions.
YT- i have YT premium account so i can watch long form content on TV without adds.
Besides this one, I have active account on one other forum.

Only social media in the purest form in which i still have account is Fetlife and that's mostly for events and workshops.

Remove ads