• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which team will win Super Bowl XXXIX?

Which team will win Super Bowl XXXIX?

Stone Angel

First Post
AAAAANNNNNNNDDDD Holy crap this years bowl was actually a game and exciting.

Good job to the Pats, the first Dynasty of the 2000's!

Suprised that Branch and Brady weren't Co-MVP's though.

Congrats to philly fans, for a great game, and what an effort by TO gives me a new respect for the man.

And now my life is over untill baseball and NBA playoffs start.

The Seraph of Earth and Stone

GlassJaw

Hero
Congrats to philly fans

I'm not sure I would congratulate their fans, considering they weren't exactly good losers.

Some random thoughts about the game:

I don't like TO but he is the real deal.

McNabb = overrated. He's a very inaccurate passer. Most of the balls he threw were just up for grabs.

Memo to NFL coaches - learn how to manage the clock. It's embarassing.

I'm really glad Branch got MVP. Rodney was a good second choice but there's no way he would get the votes.

I love the Beatles but the halftime show was a snooze-fest.

And so the dynasty begins...

Sanker The Mighty

First Post
GlassJaw said:
I'm not sure I would congratulate their fans, considering they weren't exactly good losers.

Some random thoughts about the game:

I don't like TO but he is the real deal.

McNabb = overrated. He's a very inaccurate passer. Most of the balls he threw were just up for grabs.

Memo to NFL coaches - learn how to manage the clock. It's embarassing.

I'm really glad Branch got MVP. Rodney was a good second choice but there's no way he would get the votes.

I love the Beatles but the halftime show was a snooze-fest.

And so the dynasty begins...

After reading this I realize that you know nothing.

Laurel

First Post
Pats won- with lots of mistakes, but the Eagles worst enemy at the end of the second and the end of the forth was thier own VERY VERY poor clock management.... they let seconds just waste away!!!! GRRRRRR!!!!! They just sort of gave up, and then didn't have the push to get those last three. THey had wasted too much time already. I was very surprised at Andy's non-agressive style however. It has been shown that they way to beat the Pats is to suprise them like Miami or shake things up. What pushed Philli into the lead the last games of the Playoffs was his agressive push and style. Oh well.....

Congrats Pats fans -#4 Superbowl.

See you next year :):):):):):)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Yay, Patriots! Boston is really doing well so far this millenium. :D

We didn't think it was an especially exciting game, though. I dunno, maybe I'm just comparing it to the Red Sox games, but it seems that this was a lot less impressive than last year's Superbowl!

Remove ads