D&D 5E Which three topics do you most want to receive official (WotC) treatment?

Which three do you most want to receive official WotC treatment?

• Dark Sun

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Dragonlance

Votes: 26 14.3%
  • Eberron - More Khorvaire (be it setting stuff and/or story arcs)

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Eberron - Beyond Khorvaire (Xendrik, Sarlona, etc)

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • Exandria - more (WotC treatement of Tal'Dorei, other lands, story arcs, etc)

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Forgotten Realms - Campaign Setting book

Votes: 17 9.3%
  • FR: Faerun regional book (any - list preference below)

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • FR: Beyond Faerun - old lands (Maztica, Al-Qadim, Kara-Tur, etc)

Votes: 10 5.5%
  • FR: Beyond Faerun - new lands (Anchorome, Osse, Katashaka, etc)

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Greyhawk (anything - world, city, castle, etc)

Votes: 32 17.6%
  • Magic the Gathering settings (any)

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Mystara

Votes: 16 8.8%
  • Nentir Vale (and/or "Nerath World")

Votes: 21 11.5%
  • Planescape/Manual of the Planes (Sigil and Outlands, Great Wheel, and/or World Tree variant, etc)

Votes: 59 32.4%
  • Ravenloft

Votes: 13 7.1%
  • Spelljammer

Votes: 35 19.2%
  • Lost Settings - any (Birthright, Blackmoor, Jakandor, Coucil of Wyrms, Ghostwalk, etc)

Votes: 10 5.5%
  • New Settings - any (whether something completely different, licensed settings, etc)

Votes: 30 16.5%
  • Asian adventures (Rokugan, Kara-Tur, or other)

Votes: 19 10.4%
  • Deities & Demigods (epic monsters, heroes, demigods, gods, etc)

Votes: 20 11.0%
  • Epic handbook (be it 16-20th, or 21st and beyond)

Votes: 22 12.1%
  • Psionics

Votes: 48 26.4%
  • Other optional rules - any (e.g. Incarnum, kingdom-building, tactical combat modules, etc)

Votes: 57 31.3%

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
In addition to the low low cost of picking a Criminal background, we will throw in a hooded cloak for free!
But wait, there's more!

Call within the next ten minutes and you'll also get a FREE dagger! That's right, a FREE cloak and dagger just for ordering your Criminal background RIGHT NOW!

The number to call is 1-800-ENWORLD. That's 1-800-ENWORLD! Operators are standing by!

Iry

Hero
Planes - Sigil is cute, but I really want some Bytopia, Mechanus, and Abyss locations.

Dark Sun - Not for the Psionics, but just to have rocking post apocalyptic fantasy Mad Max action.

Ravenloft - Some dread domains to be sure, but fold this into a whole book about the Shadowfell and the Raven Queen.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
I think it might makes more sense to call it a Shadowfell book, and cover the Ravenloft content as part of that book. Call it the creeping horror setting. I'd love to see more about the Raven Queen. If you combine dark Fae with some horror rules I think you have a very marketable product.

Remove ads