D&D 5E Which way to go with pole arm build?

houser2112

Explorer
No, just as Blue says, you have missed the bit that goes over onto page 56: "If you later gain the Pact of the Blade feature, this benefit extends to every pact weapon you conjure with that feature, no matter the weapon's type."

Page 56... from what book? Obviously not Unearthed Arcana, as I was quoting from. Indeed it's easy to miss if you're not looking at the same source. :)

FrogReaver

As long as i get to be the frog
No need to be nasty. Hexblade was in UA before XGE.

When there is an official version and a UA version we refer to the official version unless otherwise noted.

It's basically deemed common knowledge on these forums that hexblade is in Xanathar's and is different than the UA version. That you were talking about the hexblade as the UA version was confusing everyone. I'm sure no nastiness was intended.

houser2112

Explorer
When there is an official version and a UA version we refer to the official version unless otherwise noted.

It's basically deemed common knowledge on these forums that hexblade is in Xanathar's and is different than the UA version. That you were talking about the hexblade as the UA version was confusing everyone. I'm sure no nastiness was intended.
Of course, I just didn't know it was reprinted, nor did I know about the PHB errata. I've been checking on the UAs but I haven't been active on EN in a while, so I didn't know. :)

Remove ads