• Ring of Bless

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Ring of Blur

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Ring of Haste

Votes: 32 74.4%

Slit518

Adventurer
For the sake of discussion, the effect is always active, you have to attune to the items, the magic DC is the same on all of them if that matters, and the rings weigh the same.

James Gasik

We don't talk about Pun-Pun
Supporter
Forcing my enemies to have disadvantage when attacking me is a pretty strong defensive benefit, I'll take the Blur. It does depend on the build though, the saving throw benefit on the Ring of Bless will come up, and there's a few builds, like Great Weapon Master, that can really use the accuracy boost.

Oofta

Legend
Depends on the PC. Haste is awesome for most martial types and monks, not as much for casters or even rogues. For casters, ring of blur. However, a cloak of displacement pretty much already does the same thing and it already exists. If that matters.

It would be annoying to be blurry or hasty all the time. I'll take the bless ring.

I could build my character around the concept of being blurry or hasty...but I don't want to.

I guess I could just take the ring off when I want, but it's just easier to be blessed all the time. Attune it and forget it.

Immoralkickass

Adventurer
Depends on the PC. Haste is awesome for most martial types and monks, not as much for casters or even rogues. For casters, ring of blur. However, a cloak of displacement pretty much already does the same thing and it already exists. If that matters.
For casters, i would like Ring of Bless. The +1d4 attack will help in not wasting spell slots when casting Chaos Bolt or Scorching Ray.

Horwath

Legend
Blur is very obvious effect, so no room for being subtle there.
Haste could be perceived probably when you are using that extra action, so that is better.
Bless would be most "stealth" of those effects. And if you can chose 3 targets(2 in addition to yourself), that is a clear winner, But haste has also lots of potential.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
I thought this was gong to one of those Syphilis or Flesh Eating disease questions. Or maybe something like would you rather a broken leg or several broken ribs. These are tough questions.

The actual answer is pretty obviously the Ring of Haste, because I have my Vorpal Bastard Sword +3 right here next to the couch and extra attacks sound keen.

Remove ads