• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who’s your best Batman?

Best Bat?

• Adam West

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Keaton

Votes: 26 32.5%
  • Kilmer

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Clooney

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Bale

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Batfleck

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Robert Battinson

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Wilson (Wikipedia says this was a thing?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lowery (also Wikipedia?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That kid in the Gotham show

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Some other obscure choice from like a cereal packet or something but it’s important dammit!

Votes: 4 5.0%

Greg K

Legend
I think that Ben Affleck carried off the character best as both Batman and Bruce Wayne. Too bad he had such crappy movies to do it in.
I agree.
edit: I like the Keaton Batman movies, but I never bought him, physically, as Bruce Wayne. The same goes for Pattinson. However, they tie for my second choice.
As for Adam West, I never liked the tv show, but I will take him over Clooney and Kilmer as the latter two are at the bottom for me.

Last edited:

MatthewJHanson

Registered Ninja
Publisher
Sure, yes, I have a secret weird anti-Conroy fetish and have a secret agenda to create an internet poll to discredit him and destroy his legacy forever. Well done, you caught me out. ;)
Just to be clear, I was joking, which I realize does not always on the internet.

It's between West and Keaton for me. Two very different versions of the character, both were well done. I think in the end I'm going to give it to Keaton for having a bit more range.

I'll third the opinion that Affleck is tainted by the movies he was cast in. When I first heard he was getting the role I was very sceptical, but I was impressed with how he handled The Accountant and wanted to give him a chance. Unfortunately, it just didn't turn into anything worth noting.

Remove ads