• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who has posted here?

Eosin the Red

First Post
Here are a few - in no particular order

Gary Gygax
Rob Kuntz
Ryan Dancey
Anthony Valterra
Monte Cook
Chris Pramas
Mike Mearls
Sean K. Reynolds
Jim Bishop
Jim Butler
Erik Mona
Privateer Press Etien
PP Matt Staroscik
Kenzer – David Kenzer
Kenzer – Noah Kolman
Kenzer – David Plemmons
Necromancer Games Clark Peterson
NG Bill
SSS – Druid
FDP – James Bell
FDP – Mike
FDP – Jason
Penumbra – John Nephew
Green Ronin - Nicole Lindroos
Mystic Eye – Doug
Troll Lord – Stephen Chenault
Mongoose – Matt
FFG – Wil
Paradigm – Eric
THG – Hal Greenberg
THG – Jim Govreau
THG - Magestrike
Kevin Kulp
Gaming Frontiers – Jeff
Auran - Kieth Done
Decipher – Matt Colville
Johnathan Richards
Hero Games Freelance - Scott Bennie

As a side note - I am sure Morrus does not want you to get into a pissing contest with a WizO.

"Back away from the crack pipe, sir"

[ADDED] Also not trying to put words in his mouth

Last edited:

hong

WotC's bitch
Re: Here are a few - in no particular order

Eosin the Red said:

Mongoose Matt
FFG Wil
Paradigm Eric
THG Hal Greenberg
THG Jim Govreau
THG - Magestrike
Kevin Kulp
Gaming Frontiers Jeff
Auran - Kieth Done
Decipher Matt Colville
Johnathan Richards
Hero Games Freelance - Scott Bennie

"Mongoose Matt" and "Paradigm Eric" strike me as _excellent_ superhero
names.

Hong "not so sure about Gaming Frontiers Jeff, though" Ooi

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Shhhhhh! Stop telling them.... it's a secret!

Seriously, you guys know which board I prefer - but don't let yourself get trapped in a "which board is better" debate. That's not cool.

Napftor

Explorer
And, of course, there's all the fine freelance talent swimming around over in the baby pool...oh wait, I'm in that group. I mean the deep end of the pool! The deep end!

Bret Boyd

Henry

Autoexreginated
Of course, I do remember a time when Wizards experienced technical difficulties in February to March of early 2001 when trying to set up their UBB Boards - and these (Eric's, actually) Boards were sort of used as a surrogate - We had a LOT of Wizards posters then...

But in truth, the best way to contact wizards publishers is to e-mail them or write to them in care of their company. It's really hit and miss trying to contact a certain designer through a message board - unless it's THEIR board. (Chris Pramas, Clark Petersen, or Monte Cook being good examples).

You know it's kind of funny, this is peobaly the best board i've been on period. The EN boards, oddly enoungh, seem to have a level of maturity thats far and a bove that displayed on almost ever other message board i've been on reguardless of topic. That with the high level of activity, "Celeberties" that post here, the really great people people we have administrating and moderating the boards, and the over all "community feal" of the place make this a rewally wonderfull place to have available. How could the guys on that other board not be a little jelous?:D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads