• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who is from or based in Continental Europe?

Mark Hope

Adventurer
I used to live in The Hague in the Netherlands and ran a weekly game there for about 12 years. Just moved back to UK, though - it has taken me almost 4 months to get another gaming group together. Holland has a great gamer culture.

Turanil

First Post
TerraDave said:
I was in Paris for over three years until December. Now back in the states. Close, but I guess I don't get the cigar.
Well, there is an American gamers community here in Paris ("Gamefreaks"), it's sad you didn't know about it.

Anyway, I French living in Paris, and plays with the Gamefreaks, a "club" of English-speaking roleplayers. So, anyone else "lost" in Paris could contact us if he/she wants to...

Dark Dragon

Explorer
Another German here, born and still living in Westfalia...Münster, to be exact. Today, it's rainy (as it is for most time of the year), but we had some days with snowfall this winter, which is a rarity here. The nice side of Münster: lots of cozy pubs, old (sometimes medevial) buildings and you can get easily from one end of the city to the other by bike.

Berandor

lunatic
The Cardinal said:
Germany

Haan, a little town (30,000) between Düsseldorf, Solingen, and Wuppertal
Great link! If I ever have some 200 Euros left, I'll be all over Jade, Tiger Agate (I believe) and Obsidian dice!

The Cardinal

First Post
well, you could certainly get started with a lot less than 200 Euros ;)
...and in 2 or 3 months we'll probably start offering full-sized amethyst and hematite dice...
...with more stuff upcoming this fall at the Spiel 05 in Essen :D

Tharen the Damned

First Post
From Germany -Frankfurt City of the Euro!
Though I was born in Hamburg and studied in Freiburg (Black Forest).

Hey jinx crossbow, do you know UFO? That shop used to be my FLGS.

Remove ads