• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who is from or based in Continental Europe?

Slim

First Post
Yet another German voice.

I'm from Bochum, right in the middle of Germany's (former?) industrial center, the Ruhrgebiet.
And we have trees, too!

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Cergorach said:
So could an african, a chinees, even a south american (although going over the northpole is going to be hard)...

I'm from amsterdam btw, that's in the netherlands for those that don't know...
The distinction here was not:

- If you can walk to Paris or Rome, you are European.

But:

- If you live in Europe AND you can walk to Paris or Rome without leaving Europe, you are a continental European. (The Asian part of Turkey comes to mind as not being European as per the arbitrary parameters that have ben set a long time ago.

Not that this matters all that much.

Rav

Geron Raveneye

Explorer
Heh, I wonder if somebody is going to start a "Roleplaying tastes and trends by country" thread soon. :lol:

Odd side note...for some reason it's fun to see how many Germans are around here...makes me feel less alone. ;)

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Geron Raveneye said:
Odd side note...for some reason it's fun to see how many Germans are around here...makes me feel less alone. ;)

We need a couple more and we can get away with starting to speak German here ;)

(edit)
I do feel alone still, though, as the only one from Saarland. Come on, guys. I know we aren't that much (there are cities with far more living in it), but I cannot be the only one.

Saarländer - Es kann nur einen geben ;-)

Remove ads