• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who Is Going To GenCon 2007?

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Someone in another thread suggested this topic needs a home...I can't see any duplicates close to hand, so here goes:

And that means I get to start, by saying I'd really *like* to go but I'm not sure if funds will allow it...which would be very disappointing as by all accounts (including his own) Col. Pladoh will be there.

And, it seems the GenCon crew are getting later and later every year in announcing who'll be there as guests of honour etc., or am I just imagining that?

Lanefan

I'll be there. Look for a short blonde kid with either a Crab or Mantis kimono on. I'll be there all week.

If you're going. Go to Hickman's Killer Breakfast. Do it. I'll be there, hopefully not getting slaughtered wholesale with the rest of those poor souls.

-TRRW

(ninja edit: Yes, it does seem like the Guests of Honor are being announced later in the year than previously. Last year at this time, we already knew who like 5 guests were going to be. I'm hoping for Stephen Colbert, personally. Him, or Edward James Olmos.)

Remove ads