• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who Is Going To GenCon 2007?

Venator

First Post
I'll be there with several friends.

Erik, is that event listing posted on the current event list? If so, what's it listed under?

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Teflon Billy said:
Gonna be there!

Ennies, TBR, Car Wars, True Dungeon, Little Canadia, CM Kareoke...

This year is shaping up :D

Hey, word is that TBR might not be post-ENnies this year. What's the real deal there?

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I'll be there, though I'll be doing my usual shout-out here asking for a ride a few weeks before the Con. :)

Steel_Wind

Legend
Erik Mona said:
I'll be there, along with just about all of the Paizo editors. We've got a great "delve" event in partnership with Dwarven Forge to show off our newest GameMastery Module: Seven Swords of Sin. We'll also have Gary Gygax and Robert J. Kuntz (among others) signing at the booth, as well as the final issues of Dragon and Dungeon as well as the first volume of our new Pathdinfer series on sale.

--Erik

Having G Gygax there is a HUGELY big deal for me. Paizo rocks!

Brother Richard

First Post
Question

I will be there. I have a question though. Last year, there was a way to get an EN World badge. Did I miss that, or is it still possible to obtain it?

Thank you in advanced.

Steel_Wind

Legend
Brother Richard said:
I will be there. I have a question though. Last year, there was a way to get an EN World badge. Did I miss that, or is it still possible to obtain it?

Thank you in advanced.

I'm guessing that this will be so and that the request list of Enworlders attending Gencon with names, handles and avatars will get posted up next month.

Hmm. I think I still have my badge from last year though.

Remove ads