• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who Is Going To GenCon 2007?

ronin

Explorer
I'll be there with some of the others from our regular group along with some others we met at GC a few years back that we meet up with each year. I look forward to seeing them (and meeting new friends) every year. It's always a great time.

Pramas

Explorer
Rel said:
Last year you arrived in the airport around the same time as me. I was walking through the airport with Nakia and was saying, "One thing that's cool about GenCon is getting to actually see in person the people whose names are on the covers of the books you buy..." As if on cue, I look over and you were standing there. "...For example, there's Chris Pramas waiting for his luggage."

That's funny.

Hey will Kate Flack be there again this year?

I think so, but I'm not 100% sure.

marimacc

First Post
I'll be there; in the minipainting area or SPA area most of the time.

Event reg opens tomorrow! If anyone has any questions, please feel free to come over to the Gen Con forums! :)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Pramas said:
I think so, but I'm not 100% sure.
I think you could lock Rel in a room with Kate, and he'd just sit there and stare dreamily for hours so long as she was talking. I seem to remember that he likes her accent. :)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Piratecat said:
I think you could lock Rel in a room with Kate, and he'd just sit there and stare dreamily for hours so long as she was talking. I seem to remember that he likes her accent. :)

I'll bring my Warhammer FRP book. She can read that.

Remove ads