• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who Is Going To GenCon 2007?

thorian

Explorer
I'll be there. My last time was in 2003 when four friends and I drove cross-country in a van. That was an adventure worthy of writing about. This time I'm flying. :)

Hey Priatecat, I'll try to make sure all the mics work this year. *sheepish grin* (BTW - somebody switched the mics after I set them, figured that out later.)

And yes ,I will be there with family in tow this year, working the sound at the ENies again and hopefulling playing more Paranoia and running around with the Halfling Musketeer.

Suzi and I will be there this year as well. My sister's coming as well (her first time) and she'll be watching our booths for a few hours each day so Suzi and I will actually have time to walk around for a change. :)

joe b.

Erik Mona

Adventurer
I'll be there, along with just about all of the Paizo editors. We've got a great "delve" event in partnership with Dwarven Forge to show off our newest GameMastery Module: Seven Swords of Sin. We'll also have Gary Gygax and Robert J. Kuntz (among others) signing at the booth, as well as the final issues of Dragon and Dungeon as well as the first volume of our new Pathdinfer series on sale.

--Erik

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads