• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who Is Going To GenCon 2007?

Shemeska

Adventurer
Alzrius said:
I'll be there, though I'll be doing my usual shout-out here asking for a ride a few weeks before the Con. :)

You better be there, or else I'm going to be sleeping on the street because the room is in your name. ;)

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
thorian said:
I'll be there. My last time was in 2003 when four friends and I drove cross-country in a van. That was an adventure worthy of writing about. This time I'm flying. :)
My first, last, and only time was 2003; I drove from the Canadian west coast to Indy. If I was to go again, I'd prefer to do it the same way, only take an extra day or two (to cut down on sleep deprivation!) to get there. It's just easier to bring swag back in a car! :)

Lanefan

I'll be there with Silven Publishing. I'm also co-DMing a game with FR novelist Erik Scott de Bie. The basic premise is that there are two opposed teams trying to achieve the same goal. The first, "Team Me Me Me" is composed of more selfish, power hungry, individual type characters (warlocks, duskblades, warmages, ninjas, and similar types). The second, "Team Victory," is composed of characters with great synergy and cooperative abilities, but who are less potent individually (marshall, bard, dragon shaman, healer, etc...). The game will see if cooperation and teamwork can defeat sheer power and ambition. (Thursday at 12:00).

Last edited:

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Pramas said:
Looks like I'm going to have to take a frickin' redeye Wednesday night, but I'll be there. Hello GenCon #18.

Last year you arrived in the airport around the same time as me. I was walking through the airport with Nakia and was saying, "One thing that's cool about GenCon is getting to actually see in person the people whose names are on the covers of the books you buy..." As if on cue, I look over and you were standing there. "...For example, there's Chris Pramas waiting for his luggage."

Hey will Kate Flack be there again this year?

Jolly_Blackburn

First Post
This'll be my 15th GenCon in a row.

And I'm looking forward to this one more than any other. ;)

Been a great year so far. And GenCon is always the high point of the year.

A time to rub elbows with old friends and to make new ones.

Whoot!

Last edited:

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Thunderfoot said:
Hey Rel, you strapping on the rapier again this year, mon ami?

Not the wine! /moment of silence/ It never even had a chance to live...

You are obviously mistaking me for somebody who actually got a chance to play in the Halfling Musketeers game. But thanks for rubbing that in. :mad:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads