• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who Is Going To GenCon 2007?

AK Browncoat

Explorer
I (along with my gaming group from Alaska) will be making it down. Our 2nd gen con. Hopefully will have the opportunity to meet some ENWorlders, will have to find my old enworld shirt to wear one of the days there...

Valmiras

Explorer
I will be there. 4th year. Only scheduled officially for some mini-painting workshops and the official Iron Heroes game (maybe the only Iron Heroes game?).

Glassjaw, glad you can make it again.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
nope, that was a few months after the baby was born, and the only time the Mrs. did not come with me to gencon since it's been in Indy. (she never came with me when it was in Milwaukee)

CharlesRyan

Adventurer
I'll be there. Mostly working, but the past few years I've managed to get a game or two in, so hopefully that will continue. . . .

Chaldfont

First Post
I'm coming. I'll probably walk over there Wednesday after work. Anyone who'd like to know a little bit about downtown--I'd be happy to show them around. Just drop me an email at chalfants@gmail.com

I'd love to get in on some ENWorld pickup games. I got too busy at work Monday and missed my chance to get into the games I wanted. I'll trade a couple of pints of homebrewed beer for a slot!

I'd even be willing to organize a Dice Hold'em event where you play Texas Hold'em with dice instead of chips.

Remove ads