• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who Is Going To GenCon 2007?

spacemonkey

Official ENworld Space Monkey
I'll be there. First real* GenCon for me.

* I did attend all of the SoCal years though. It's like drugs - the first one's are local (free), then they jack up the distance (price) ;)

+5 Keyboard!

First Post
This is my first one (first real one). I'll be running four d20 games for Goodman Games and trying my damnedest to get into any others that'll squeeze me in. They sure went fast!

This will be the year of the Cabbages... as in the Werecabbages. It'll be the first time most of us have met since collaborating on the Seeds of Sehan arc in Dungeon magazine.

I hope that members of the EN World boards come by and say hello. I'd be happy to meet everyone in person.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
gribble said:
From Auckland. How about yourself?

Yup, Auckland as well.

Maybe we should organise a kiwi night out - who else is going from NZ?

Nobody else has come to my attention, yet...

I get the impression most of my nights are already going to be booked, though :)

-Hyp.

Galethorn

First Post
I'll be there, with three of the four in my usual gaming group. We're flying in on thursday afternoon, and leaving monday morning.

gribble

Explorer
Hypersmurf said:
Yup, Auckland as well.

Cool - whereabouts? Did you go to Auckland Uni/A.M.E.R.I.C.A? I was there, but a number of years ago now...

P.S.: Either we've already had this conversation, or I'm getting wicked Deja Vu...

Hypersmurf said:
Nobody else has come to my attention, yet...

I get the impression most of my nights are already going to be booked, though :)
Fair enough. Besides me and my mate, I do know of one other kiwi going - one of the Auckland Uni/A.M.E.R.I.C.A crowd. I think he's more of a Hordes/Warmachine player these days though. I'll probably be at the Ennies, so at the very least might get a chance to meet there!
:)

IanB

First Post
I will be there for sure if I qualify for the DDM championships, but I'm not sure I want to play in the grinder, so I may not go if I don't qualify next month.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads