• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Who should nourish the others at Paizo?

Who gets eaten first?

JoshuaFrost

First Post
Dear lord, I'm glad I left early.

My 30-minute commute (which includes grabbing my daughter from daycare) took FOUR HOURS.

I'd eat Jason Bulmahn.

Why? Because I'm tired of stumbling over his last name when I type documents.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Eric Mona is chock full of gaming goodness and he can be lured back into the office on some thin premise. The struggle back to work will make him tired. Just a thought! :)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
This is my favorite thread ever, and I'm going to renew my Paizo subscriptions just because I know they're being written by funny cannibals.

I mean, let's face it. It's not like Readers Digest has ever given me that kind of assurance.

DragonTurtle

First Post
greywulf said:
I am Erik Mona and I claim my free burger.

Uh oh, did I just promise free food to someone, while posting on a public message board populated by gamers.

Ok Erik, just to prove you are you, an autographed Fiendish Codex would be appreciated, you know just to prove you are you. :heh:

Piratecat said:
This is my favorite thread ever, and I'm going to renew my Paizo subscriptions just because I know they're being written by funny cannibals.

And the sub should be cheaper now, too, what with the reduced overhead and all. And the AoW hardcover can have a really nice 'leather' cover.

kenobi65

First Post
Piratecat said:
I mean, let's face it. It's not like Readers Digest has ever given me that kind of assurance.

Clearly, you missed the October '03 issue of Readers Digest. Every single amusing anecdote was about cannibals, as was the "Drama in Real Life" article. Personally, I think the "Lose Weight on the All-Human Atkins Diet" was a little exploitative, but, hey, that's just me.

Remove ads