Who should the fifth hero be?

blackshirt5

First Post
OK, I'm gearing up to run a Marvel D20 game with D20 Modern and Four-Color to Fantasy; it's Marvel vs. Aliens vs. Predators. I've got the other four heroes chosen(the players don't know FCtF too well and rather than waste a game session on Chargen, I've asked for the heroes in advance and I'm genning them for them), but the fifth player isn't sure who he wants to play, so I'm gonna offer him a few choices. Now, in order to fit him into the story, I want him(or her) to either be New York City based, an Avenger, or an X-man. The four that're already taken are Spider-man, Wolverine, Gambit, and Captain America; I'd like him to fit into the power level and a survival horror-ish game with those four, so no Iron Man, or Hulk. Who should it be, and how would you stat them?

Commonblade

First Post
Daredevil would be cool, Being blind he would not be affected by the Preadators camo. and he fits the powerlevel. I just can't see why no one has chosen Punisher. Someone just has to be the gun guy unloading bullets into every shadow. and to kinda beat the Aliens and Preadators at thier own game go Nightcrawler. This game sounds great BTW...

Remove ads