Why Bodybuilding is bad

Raven Crowking

First Post
Prince of Happiness said:
Now I'm picturing a PrC that stacks SICK STR bonuses every level.

Minimum requirements: Must put at least one ability score bonus thingy (the one you get at 5th lvl) into STR, minimum score of 12, petition the titan Atlas (but you can call him "Charles.")

Surprisingly, mostly bards and wizards move to this prestige class after having their girlfriends stolen from them and having sand kicked in their faces by fighters and barbarians who are inordinately fond of stealing girlfriends and kicking sand in the faces of the weaker classes (bards especially).

The prerequisites should be that you must have a STR penalty of -2 or worse to qualify to enter the class (and then you get stronger).

Jesus_marley

First Post
Festivus said:
And here I was thinking about RPG player health (related to the show us pictures of your group thread) and how there seems to be a large proportion of overweight folks who roll dice.

My thoughts:

1. Heavier dice. Make dice that weigh at least 5 Lbs. A level 10 Wizard casting fireball will be hefting 50 Lbs.
2. Wear actual armor... burn calories while playing your game by lifting weight at the same time as you play.
3. Tie the electrical power for the lights, laptop and any other electrical aids to a stationary excersise bike. The DM can sit here or see below:
4. Remove all chairs - Everyone always stands at my table once actual combat starts, why not just stand the entire time... in armor. If you want to sit, sit on the excercise bike and power the lights for a while.
5. Tie experience gains to weight loss... multiply exp by weight lost from last session (huge inspiration if you asked me).
6. Fire up the grill and make boneless, skinless chicken breast instead of hamburgers, fries, pizza, etc.
7. Shape tofu like doritos and bake them (they will never know the difference)

1. Be sure you have something that will withstand the damage from the dice.

2. It's bad enough that some gamers already smell bad.... You want to put them in armour?

3. Tie the cords to the exercise bike? why? need an anchor point?

4. I'll just sit on th table. Hey, if it can withstand 50 lbs worth of dice flying around....

5. that sounds good in theory... until the munchkin shows up naked because his clothes weigh an extra5 lbs....

6. but I like barbecued pizza....

7. unless I can coat my tofu in Doritos seasoning mix.... I'll know the difference. :)

Kae'Yoss

First Post
I wonder how many calories you burn while you laugh hysterically at the TPK you just bought about intentionally?

Could be something. Add to that all the energy you use when you run away from your players, and you have an easy workout programme for dungeon masters!

Midknightsun

Explorer
Sorry, stopped with the body oil and underwear costume after college . . . and the lawsuits . . .and the police dogs . . .

Yeah, nuthin quite so awkward as being stuck in jail, oiled up, in my undies, and packing a d20 . . .

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
Ever since I started going for hikes in a state forest, I can totally see why being a lone traveler in the woods was a seriously bad idea. Exercise and GM inspiration all for the price of a walking stick.

Remove ads