Why they cast Animate Dead on Orville's Corpse?

nick2

Explorer
Somehow this Orville reminded me of the Chucky doll from the Childsplay movies. Not really sure what it was about it, but it is disturbing.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I've seen it. It disturbed me a lot. I hope it goes away very soon. It was a bad idea. If they give razzies for bad commercials then this one wins.

LOL!

I don't have TV and my computer can't handle video feeds so all I can do is envision this.... Maybe I'm sick but I am finding humor in the whole thing.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Aeson said:
I'll protect you. I can turn undead 5/day.:lol:

I'm sure his HD are more than you can handle using turn undead. More like lots of Smite Evil with a paladin, a holy sword, Charging Smite AND Rhino's Rush all going at the same time! :]

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Darth K'Trava said:
I'm sure his HD are more than you can handle using turn undead. More like lots of Smite Evil with a paladin, a holy sword, Charging Smite AND Rhino's Rush all going at the same time! :]
Quite you. I'm trying to win the fair maids heart. :lol:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Darth K'Trava said:
What better way than playing the heroic paladin? :cool:
Paladins are pure of heart. No point in trying to win the woman if you can't do anything with her. A Cleric can.

frankthedm

First Post
Vraille Darkfang said:
Hey Popcorn guys! Fire your ad agency! (Unless they really ARE necromancers, in which case be really nice so they don't kill you and animate your corpse too).
Those would have to be some potent necromancers, they scattered Orville ashes.
Wiki said:
On September 19, 1995, while in the whirlpool tub of his condominium in Coronado, Redenbacher suffered a heart attack and drowned. He was cremated and his ashes were scattered at sea.
tastelessws8.jpg
Gary Redenbacher said:
Grandpa would go for it. He was a cutting-edge guy. This is a way to honor his legacy.
Some beg to differ.

Remove ads