D&D 5E Wild Beyond The Witchlight Has A 'Feywild Adventure Accessory Kit'

In addition to the hardcover adventure coming later this year, the fey-themed Wild Beyond The Witchlight has an accessory kit, according to Amazon. There's not much info about it, other than a name and a September 21st release date. https://www.amazon.com/Wild-Beyond-Witchlight-Adventure-Accessory/dp/0786967218/...

In addition to the hardcover adventure coming later this year, the fey-themed Wild Beyond The Witchlight has an accessory kit, according to Amazon. There's not much info about it, other than a name and a September 21st release date.

wild_witchlight.jpg

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
On another note, since this is the first big 5E adventure book I'm purchasing other than Strahd, I'm hoping for snazzy dice (glitter inclusions seem like the minimum expectation here), but I'm not sure what the additional ephemera would be. We don't need two products back to back in August and September that have initiative cards, and if this was going to have a full Feywild screen, I'm guessing it would be more expensive.

Weiley31

Legend
On another note, since this is the first big 5E adventure book I'm purchasing other than Strahd, I'm hoping for snazzy dice (glitter inclusions seem like the minimum expectation here), but I'm not sure what the additional ephemera would be. We don't need two products back to back in August and September that have initiative cards, and if this was going to have a full Feywild screen, I'm guessing it would be more expensive.
In theory, it would probably follow the theme of prior Adventuring Kits: Dice, a Box that acts as a Dice Tray, a bunch of Character Profile cards for characters, like that one with the pocket watch and the Jester, and..........probably it.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
In theory, it would probably follow the theme of prior Adventuring Kits: Dice, a Box that acts as a Dice Tray, a bunch of Character Profile cards for characters, like that one with the pocket watch and the Jester, and..........probably it.
The Forgotten Realms one had locales and such. Cards that illustrate iconic elements of the Feywild (if there are any that are truly iconic, I'm drawing a blank) would be helpful.

Weiley31

Legend
The Forgotten Realms one had locales and such. Cards that illustrate iconic elements of the Feywild (if there are any that are truly iconic, I'm drawing a blank) would be helpful.
They'll probably in there. I bet ya a Platinum Dragon one of the location cards will be the Carnival itself and it'll make a slight nod to Isolde's Carnival in the Shadowfell.

naturaltwenty

Explorer
Publisher
It'll be fun to see WotC's take on the Feywild. I really love the stuff that Kobold Press does with the fey in general but I'm always up for some hijinx.

Total sidebar question - A paladin's Divine Sense picks up celestials, fiends, or undead. I wonder what adding a druidic (I suppose or maybe elven ability) "Fey Sense" to detect the presence of fey would unbalance?

The DESCENT INTO AVERNUS and RIME OF THE FROST MAIDEN dice sets have really added accessories, with maps and monster cards plus a dice tray. This has the same dimensions as the second
Wonder if they're continuing to expand the content of these, making them a denser product, and adding more cards or bonus items

Remove ads

Remove ads