Will the end of Game of Thrones keep you away from House of Dragons?

Haplo781

Legend
I will check out the pilot. If it's all right I'll keep watching.

What I won't be doing is spending a cent in merchandise, or talking to friends about it every week.

Literally the only GoT-related project I care about even a little bit is the Yi Ti animated series. Oh, and the books. If WoW ever happens let alone DoS.

werecorpse

Adventurer
I probably won’t be watching it immediately. I’m likely to watch it eventually but I won’t be keenly waiting for each episode to drop as I was during seasons 4&5 of GoT.

pukunui

Legend
It's Martin's inability to finish his story that keeps me away from the whole damn franchise.
I have no interest in starting (or getting invested in) a novel series that may never be finished. I did watch the show all the way through, though. The last few seasons felt a bit rushed and were a bit disappointing, but I wasn't hugely upset with where everyone ended up. I just wish they'd had another season or two to flesh things out a bit more.

I'm not champing at the bit to see House of the Dragon, but I'm going to check it out, and I expect I'll enjoy it. I'll probably also check out the Arya and Jon spin-offs, assuming they ever get made.

Stalker0

Legend
The ending of GoT ruined my hype for this new series, I didn't even realize it was out yet....whereas before I probably would have been checking the internet religiously looking for any scrap of news I could find.

So I'll wait. Now if the reception is good, I'll watch it. I'm not going to "boycott it" just because of the horrific mishandling of the previous shows last season. But its got to earn it for me, whereas without that last season, I probably would have watched it day 1 sight unseen.

Remove ads