D&D 4E Will you buy 4e?

If D&D 4e comes out in 2008 or 2009 will you buy it?

• Yes, Core Books and Supplements

Votes: 56 18.4%
  • Yes, Core Books, Maybe Supplements

Votes: 37 12.2%
  • Yes, Core Books Only

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • Maybe, Core Books, Maybe Supplements

Votes: 45 14.8%
  • Maybe, Core Books Only

Votes: 35 11.5%
  • No, but I'd use a 4e SRD.

Votes: 11 3.6%
  • No.

Votes: 63 20.7%
  • Other/Don't Know

Votes: 47 15.5%

Storyteller01

First Post
HellHound said:
:drool: WH40K-RP this summer/fall... :drool:

I expect I'll be well-stocked with 40k RPG stuff by the time 4e hits the street.

I was thinking of the models. Didn't know there was an RP. Have to check it out (don't see the 'nids being player characters though... ;) ).

Shadowslayer

Explorer
If it looks fun, I'll start with the core, then grab only what interests me. Kind of like what I do now.

I'd like to see an archive somewhere that notes which posters said no to 4e. And an archive of people that said "heck no if its in card form" or "heck no if minis are integral" or "heck no if they don't do x, y or z"

Just for future reference you see. ;)

Himoura

First Post
As a player the question for me is "will my DM buy them" because since hes the only DM we have, if he buys them and decided to run 4e, I guess I'll be buying them. and since my DM owns just about every D&D books since 1e, i'm thinking I'll be needing some new books in the future.

I am in the wait and see camp as well. I might pick up whatever the PHB is (if its called that) to see what form it takes, and would make my decision based on what I see there. I will not pick them up sight unseen, and I will most likely not buy into the supplements (I ran 3.5 without many WoTC supplements for 2 1/2 years before I broke down and bought many of the suplements starting early in '06 from the used shelf at the flgs).

-M

Razz

Banned
Banned
Not spending another $2000 on another edition...a second time. 4E can be shoved where the sun don't shine with the WotC employee's who made the decision to make it.

Kanegrundar

Explorer
Razz said:
Not spending another $2000 on another edition...a second time. 4E can be shoved where the sun don't shine with the WotC employee's who made the decision to make it.
Don't hold back, Razz. Tell us how you really feel.

Remove ads