D&D 5E Will you enter the Dungeon Master Challenge?

Will you enter the Dungeon Master Challenge?

• Yes

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • No

Votes: 55 76.4%
  • I don't know

Votes: 7 9.7%

Based on the schedule for D&D Live, I'm guessing the Friday (July 16) DM Showdown at 10:30 pm Eastern Time is when we'll learn about the 10 finalists selected for the DM's Challenge.
I imagine you're right, but I've been trying to imagine what format they'll reveal them in - they gave it a full half hour timeslot.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I haven't watched one of these events before and don't have (and am not interested in downloading) Peacock. Is this going to be on Twitch or YouTube or both or additional channels? (Some streamers do Twitch + YouTube + Facebook nowadays and cover all the bases.)

I haven't watched one of these events before and don't have (and am not interested in downloading) Peacock. Is this going to be on Twitch or YouTube or both or additional channels? (Some streamers do Twitch + YouTube + Facebook nowadays and cover all the bases.)
The answer, as far as I can tell, is "all of the above".

Parmandur

Book-Friend
They were in previous years, but that was without WotC having a major media production partner, just Greg Tito making things happen.

Based on the schedule for D&D Live, I'm guessing the Friday (July 16) DM Showdown at 10:30 pm Eastern Time is when we'll learn about the 10 finalists selected for the DM's Challenge.

Yes, this was posted in a separate tweet or Facebook post, or both, that I saw a day or two ago.

Edit:

And it will be on Peacock, and on both the Twitch and Youtube channels of both G4TV and D&D.

Remove ads